Family arguments and the right side of history
January 31, 2023
A fortnightly newsletter brought to you by XR Gairloch.
This issue, the editorial looks at family arguments and being on the right side of history.
- The Mission Zero Report highlights major risks in the UK governments strategy
- Tipping points and have we reach some already?
- Carbon credits and Carbon offsets, are they both worthless?
- You are likely funding the climate crisis
- UK government ask for bids for new oil and gas licenses
- What uncertainties remain in climate science?
- The world’s carbon price is a fraction of what we need – because only a fifth of global emissions are priced.
- Good news and bad news
Thanks again to everyone who supplied information, links or articles and please feel free to send more to email@example.com.