2022: 3 steps forward and two steps back + what to expect in 2023
January 25, 2023
A fortnightly newsletter brought to you by XR Gairloch.
This issue, the editorial reviews 2022: 3 steps forward and two steps back plus what to expect in 2023
- Scottish government too reliant on Carbon Capture and Hydrogen?
- Are our local Councils failing us?
- Greenwash, misinformation, hypocrisy and deceit
- Corrupt Politicians and Climate Criminals
- Technological Advances
- Sustainable Farming/Food
- Green lending tops fossil fuel for first time
- Why Extinction Rebellion is giving up on disruption
- 3 reasons local climate activism is more powerful than people realize
- Good and Bad News
Thanks again to everyone who supplied information/links/articles and please feel free to send more to firstname.lastname@example.org.